Saturday 17 October 2015

Housefull.co.in Reviews



Experienced Convenience Of Optimal Bedroom Furniture Set

The occasion was my brother’s wedding, and I wanted to gift him and my sister-in-law something utilitarian yet special. After browsing several online stores, I chanced upon housefull.co.in and was astounded to see the wide-ranging collection. There was a commendable assortment of dining sets, storage units, wardrobes and other functional products. I finally decided on the stunning Wilco Bedroom Set With 5 Door Wardrobe in wenge shade. 

Certain incredible features 

This furniture set complements the bedroom of my brother’s new house. I am glad that I went through the Housefull furniture reviews and purchased this bedroom set. It has got some incredible features like a queen sized bed, dresser, side table and a wardrobe with five doors. I was surprised with the considerable space in this wardrobe.

After reading the dimensions of each product, purchasing it became an agenda of mine because of the easy dismantling features present here. It enhanced the bedroom’s entire appearance and complemented the room’s paint color, as well. 

Viability of product 

The bed set is perfect for indoor usage and is exactly what I needed. The comprehensive Housefull.co.in Review was significantly helpful as it helped me in making the final selection. The queen sized double bed was comfortable, as my sister-in-law kept on gushing about it. Also present in this bed is an under storage space with a hydraulic feature and is accessible. Headboard within this bed is an incredible aspect and is quite comfortable. 

Guarantee of satisfaction 

These sturdy furniture items are made from durable compressed wood, and the warm, muted shade is commendable. What appealed to me was the simple yet elegant appearance of these products. The dressing table also comprises of closed and open storage spaces that are indeed convenient.

Shelves, hanging rods, roomy drawers are perfect facilitations within the wardrobe. As a housefull furniture customer, I am very satisfied with my buy and hope to purchase other items in future.

6 comments:

  1. I have purchased a coffee table from housefull.co.in website and i am happy with my purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent Post. I believe that this is a true review as I have also experienced a good service from Housefull.co.in website. My store is about a year back. I have placed order for a wall unit after doing tremendous research at local stores and online. To my surprise Housefull Furniture delivered the excellent and sturdy product to me. Even after a year it looks like a new one. Really Housefull Furniture has done a great job here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was looking for a trendy Study table with a modern design. I have searched everywhere and finally finalized Housefull.co.in website. The study table I purchased never fails to impress our guests and friends. Going through the Housefull Reviews helped us in making an informed decision.

    We compiled our savings for buying this product and were pleasantly surprised with the immense discount we obtained on the huge range of Housefull Furniture. After opting for cash on delivery payment option, this product was delivered to us within a few days time. The comprehensive Housefull furniture review was surely not being insincere regarding the swift delivery aspect that this online store presents. Such a long-lasting and sturdy product serves our storage requirements and enhances the living room’s decoration considerably.

    It presents a contemporary appeal to rooms and amalgamates well with traditional decoration. The superior and optimum quality of this study table prevents moisture absorption and will not break or bend easily. It is exquisitely crafted, and we are so glad that we paid heed to the housefull products review. A positive facet is that there is no added requirement of assembling this product.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post.. I am 100% agree with you. Even I got an excellent piece of furniture from housefull.co.in. As my children started to grow up, they started having their food with us. Our dinner table that was a four-seated affair and had grown rickety with use, and needed a replacement badly. I decided to buy a six seated dining table but could not get it at our local store. I started looking for it on the internet and found the Orlin 6 Seater Dining Set on housefull.co.in.

    I was impressed by the clean look of the dining set but held back as I was not sure whether ordering online was the right thing to do. I asked around, went through any housefull.co.in reviews I came across and remained undecided in general. When someone told me that they had a good experience with online furniture stores, I decided to go ahead and placed the order.

    I knew that I would be in soup if online stores proved to be sham and had taken me for a ride. I had no option but to wait it out. I went over the housefull furniture reviews over and over again to convince myself that I had not been made a fool of by the store.

    I did not have to wait long for the answer. It arrived three days later on a delivery truck with two men accompanying it. They asked me the place to set it up and were finished in half an hour. The dining set was indeed beautiful to look at, and it lifted a huge burden off my shoulders. My family was overjoyed to have a new dining table and chairs. The thing that made me a dedicated Housefull furniture customer was the fact that in spite of my doubts, I could get an excellent piece of furniture from the online stores. Everybody who saw the set congratulated me for making a fine decision.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to see that someone has started writing reviews for housefull.co.in website. I have a mixes experience with them. When I placed my first order on Housefull furniture's website, I observed that the website was little slow. However, they have nice collections of products. The Housefulls website was arranged neatly and navigation is very easy. The ordering process was very smooth. I have had problem with delivery. I have to follow up with their customer care for 2-3 times to get the delivery information as it was not done on time. The delivery was late by a week. They have to specify the right time while placing order so that we can make up our mind that we will received the product late. Anyways, I think now they have improved their delivery services. Overall my experience with housefull.co.in website is good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post dear. I have booked an elegant display unit online from housefull.co.in to serve my purpose. We are looking for a display unit for our living room, but it must be good and our budget is frugal. The installments of our home loan with the car loan are bleeding us. So, we started to search at the local shops, but failed. The display unit that looks good is out of bound, and those are within are fit for grocery shop. I started searching on the internet and located one. It’s a ‘Norain Display Unit’ on Housefull Furniture’s website. It looks good, and the price will fit our shoestring budget.

    The display unit matches our requirement; it looks elegant, and the color will match the décor. The only hitch is the price; it’s too good to be true. We started looking for the credentials of the vendor. And it looks good, so we decided to have a go. The reason to jump is a Housefull Review that looks authentic. We were then wedging every farthing, but the stake is not high, and we were desperate.

    We decided to get the unit as early as possible and booked it online and settled the payment. We got the delivery in no time, but the cardboard box failed to inspire confidence. The technicians unpacked the unit and assembled it no time, and explained us the dos and do not's, got the delivery slip signed and left like a whirlwind. We were stunned; the display unit is magnificent, and we know what we paid. We withheld our comments in the Housefull products review for a few months.
    The display unit is made of high quality compressed wood and feels powerful. The color is dark, and it’s an open unit. You can’t push or pull it, but it looks sturdy. It’s a bargain, and we are now a dedicated Housefull furniture customer.

    ReplyDelete